Here are just some of the speakers on the program that includes clinicians, IT professionals and vendor executives. Their presentations will provide insight into best practices, lessons learned and how messaging solutions are evolving. And there are another handful of speakers being being added to the agenda this week and next. Be sure to check for additions to the agenda!
Messaging software architectures are the most important and fastest growing segments of health care IT
According to a study published earlier this year by Spok, 52% of hospitals have adopted systems for secure messaging and collaboration, 30% are evaluating, and 18% have no plans. Many of the providers that have adopted messaging are looking to extend or replace their initial purchase to access advanced features or additional workflows.
The health care messaging market includes many messaging use cases. The conference agenda has speakers presenting on:
- Clinical communications and collaboration
- Patient engagement (in both acute care and ambulatory settings)
- Alerting, medical device alarm notification and message fatigue
- Point of care analytics to measure and manage messaging's impact on care delivery and satisfaction
Speakers also address:
- Technology adoption: machine learning, chat bots and consumer versus enterprise smartphone adoption
- Recognizing and managing intellectual capital created through the adoption of messaging
What you will see and experience at the conference
- Case study presentations and actionable information for attendees looking to adopt, extend or replace messaging solutions
- Face-to-face networking opportunities with messaging thought leaders, users and solution providers
- First hand demonstrations of solutions in a single location
- Expand your awareness and understanding of the health care messaging market
Contact our sponsors now to schedule your Q&A meetings and demos during conference breaks and the evening reception, so you won't miss any important presentations.