If you're reading this, you missed our in-depth discussion with Brian McAlpine, of Bernoulli Health. Click the button below to watch the replay. You can submit questions to Brian or myself via the question form on the replay page.
Brian and I will discuss continuous clinical surveillance of patients in units such as med-surg, critical care, step-down and telemetry using real-time medical device data. We will also explore the ways technology-assisted clinical surveillance increases safety, lowers costs and offers timely and accurate clinical decision support to identify patients who are developing problems.
Join us for this 1-hour Event and you will learn:
- What is continuous clinical surveillance, and how (delete-does) it differs from the data typically captured by MDDS for use cases like clinical documentation?
- What do you see as the key use cases that will drive continuous clinical surveillance adoption with the early majority market?
- How does clinical decision support tie into to continuous clinical surveillance?
- What systems integration requirements are there for continuous clinical surveillance?
- Is it possible to integrate data from devices made from different manufacturers?
Join us for this 1-hour event on Tuesday, June 26,
10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern