If you're reading this, you missed our in-depth discussion of the IoMT Value Hierarchy. Click the button below to watch the replay. You can submit questions to me via the question form on the replay page.
I think it's time we have this conversation.
If data from your medical device ends up in the EMR, then automating that clinical documentation process is now part of the minimal viable product.
Sure, innovators and early adopters (less than 20% of the market) may buy without connectivity, but mainstream buyers won't.
Luckily, there’s more than one way to accomplish this, and there are additional features and benefits you can deliver with connectivity for competitive advantage. The challenge is figuring out where you fit on the connectivity value hierarchy.
Join me on Tuesday, August 14 at 10am Pacific| 1pm Eastern for an in-depth discussion of the Value Hierarchy of Medical Device Connectivity, IoMT.
This webinar will present the IoMT Value Hierarchy to describe why connectivity is becoming a “must have” for medical devices.
What you will learn:
- The IoMT value hierarchy and how to describe each level in the hierarchy
- The value propositions associated with each level in the value hierarchy
- The technology required to implement the different links in the hierarchy
- The strategic impacts of the various levels in the value hierarchy on manufacturers
- Where various medical device markets are today in utilizing connectivity
- How to determine where on the value hierarchy your product belongs
Here's your chance to ask where your product should be on the hierarchy. Send advance questions to: [email protected]