Venue and dates secured!
- Wednesday and Thursday, November 29-30, 2017 in Boston
- Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School
This site has a great auditorium and breakout rooms for the three tracks of presentations and post-conference workshops we have planned.
There are over 30 speaker slots planned covering many of the big messaging use cases (see below). I am actively recruiting speakers and topics so please contact me if you would like to nominate a speaker or suggest a topic.
What you will see and experience at the Conference
- Case study presentations and actionable information for attendees looking to adopt, extend or replace messaging solutions
- Face-to-face networking opportunities with messaging thought leaders, users and solution providers
- First hand demonstrations of solutions in a single location
- Expand your awareness and understanding of the health care messaging market
Should I attend?
Messaging software architectures underlie some of the most important and fastest growing segments of health care IT. While messaging is the term we use, most applications use terminology focused on workflow automation facilitated by messages generated by users or the messaging system.
According to a study published earlier this year by Spok, 52% of hospitals have adopted systems for secure messaging and collaboration, 30% are evaluating, and 18% have no plans. Many of the providers that have adopted messaging are looking to extend or replace their initial purchase to access advanced features or additional workflows.
Yes, If you are:
- An executive, clinician or manager at a hospital, health care system, post-acute care facility, physician group and/or health care trading partner, including nursing, physicians, IT and biomedical/clinical engineering staff
- A health care IT vendor impacted by messaging system adoption and messaging solution providers
- A consultant, government official, academic, venture capitalist, angel investor, private equity firm or investment banker.
Let's Talk about Use Cases
The health care messaging market includes many messaging use cases. This conference program aims to highlight the most common use cases listed below:
- Alarm notification
- Care management
- Clinical decision support
- Clinical surveillance
- Critical test results management
- Discharge planning/care transitions
- Emergency/mass notification
- Medication management
- Patient engagement
- Patient flow
- Population health management
- Referrals management
- Secure texting
- Workflow automation
As plans advance, we'll be announcing attendee Early Bird pricing, speakers, sponsors and supporting organizations. Click the button below to receive updates on this important event.